These hand hooves are easy to glue on and make a nice clopping sound when you clap them together.
Check the pictures for sizing.
Number of hooves:
- 6: as pictured
- 8: 2 sets of big hooves, 2 set of small hooves
How to use:
– Glue the foam parts on a shoe.
– Make a sole that’s matching the shape of the underside of the toes and shoe.
– Tape it to make a pattern and fur them.
This item will be made to order. Turn around time can take up to 2 weeks excluding shipping time. I have no influence on how fast postage is going to ship it to you.
– All my bases are made with soft but sturdy foam. Which makes it easy to carve and alter the bases to your liking.
– Expanding foam can create air pockets within the base. Most of them will be cut out. And otherwise they will not be visible once you’ve put fur on the base.
– Please credit me if you post pictures of my bases/products made with my bases.
– You are not alowed to resell my bases.
– You are alowed to use my bases for payed commissions.
– All my products are made to order.
Please contact me if you’ve any questions.
If you have issues/problems with your order contact me first. I will do my absolute best to help and fix any issues. If you place a negative review without contacting me first, you will be blocked and won’t be able to make purchases in the future.